The Economics of Happiness by Mark Anielski.
- Inside Education interview with Mark Anielski.
Genuine Wealth... measuring that which makes life worthwhile....
Genuine: to be true to one's values
Wealth: the conditions of well-being (Old English)
- Is the world on the verge of another financial crisis?
- How Canada’s Wetlands Provide Genuine Value to the Well-being of Canadians.
- Let’s Measure What Matters to Well-being
- First Study to Measure the Wellbeing Impacts of the BC Construction Associations Employment Program
- The real cost of eliminating poverty
- Book Mark to Speak
- Projects & Publications
- Economics of Happiness
- Ideas & Quotes
Author Archives: Mark Anielski
Is the world on the verge of another financial crisis?: What Britain’s most famous bank whistleblower can teach us. December 4, 2014 In October I journeyed to London to visit with my new friend Paul Moore, the so-called ‘HBOS … Continue reading
How Canada’s Wetlands Provide Genuine Value to the Well-being of Canadians. July 8, 2014 Most of us take nature for granted. In economic terms we effectively ignore the benefits that nature provides us including clean water, clean air, healthy soil … Continue reading
Let’s go beyond GDP and Start Measuring What Matters to our Well-being and Happiness Between 1995 and 1998 I was working as a senior economic advisor to former Alberta Treasurer Jim Dinning as part of a team at Alberta Treasury that … Continue reading
BC’S STEP PROGRAM PAYS BACK GOVERNMENT FUNDING WITHIN 10 MONTHS, DELIVERS $8+ MILLION IN INCREMENTAL REVENUE VICTORIA, BC, October 2, 2013 – A report published today by Mark Anielski of Anielski Management demonstrates that the British Columbia Construction Association’s (BCCA) … Continue reading