The Economics of Happiness by Mark Anielski.
- Inside Education interview with Mark Anielski.
Genuine Wealth... measuring that which makes life worthwhile....
Genuine: to be true to one's values
Wealth: the conditions of well-being (Old English)
- What happened to our investment in the Great Canadian Oilsands? Now Suncor?
- Alberta is well on its way to create more resilient economy
- Why is Alberta’s Carbon Levy (‘tax’) a Blessing in Disguise
- ATB Financial: Opportunities for Building a New Flourishing Economy of Well-being for Alberta
- The real cost of eliminating poverty in 2016
- About Anielski Inc.
- Consulting Services
- The Economics of Happiness
- Keynote Speeches
- Cool Ideas
Author Archives: Mark Anielski
There is talk today about the future of Suncor and who should own Suncor shares, as shares are trading at $42.28 today (February 9, 2017), exceeding the $40/share highs of November 4, 2015, with dividend yields of 3.04%. As oil companies grapple … Continue reading
Alberta is well on its way to create more resilient economy. MARK ANIELSKI and KRZYSZTOF PALKA Saturday, January 8, 2017 Good news for oil and gas rich Alberta. Having abundant, inexpensive and environmentally friendly energy will make any economy, futureproof, … Continue reading
Why is Alberta’s Carbon Levy (‘tax’) a Blessing in Disguise? Prepared by: Mark Anielski and Krzysztof Palka December 8, 2016 A Note to the Reader The following research paper was prepared by two independent Alberta economic and energy consultants, Mark Anielski … Continue reading
Today (October 27, 2016) Robert McGarvey and I were the guests of Ted Ritzer of the Government of Alberta on a province-wide Greening Government Speakers Series. We explored the potential for building a sustainable economy of well-being for Alberta by … Continue reading
What would it cost to eliminate poverty and ensure that each person on the planet enjoyed a ‘living wage’; enough income to meet their basic needs for a descent and good life?