The Economics of Happiness by Mark Anielski.
- Inside Education interview with Mark Anielski.
Genuine Wealth... measuring that which makes life worthwhile....
Genuine: to be true to one's values
Wealth: the conditions of well-being (Old English)
- First Study to Measure the Wellbeing Impacts of the BC Construction Associations Employment Program
- A Tribute to Dominic Mishio and the City of Leduc, Alberta: How to Win an Election based on Genuine Wealth
- Building the New Alberta Economy of WellBeing, by Design
- Ensuring Sustainable Happiness through Local Food Security for Edmonton: A Case for Conserving Edmonton’s Prime Food Lands
- Abraham Lincoln and China’s Next Great Leap Forward
- About Us
- Mark Speak
- Projects & Publications
- Economics of Happiness
- Ideas and Quotes
Category Archives: Blog
BC’S STEP PROGRAM PAYS BACK GOVERNMENT FUNDING WITHIN 10 MONTHS, DELIVERS $8+ MILLION IN INCREMENTAL REVENUE VICTORIA, BC, October 2, 2013 – A report published today by Mark Anielski of Anielski Management demonstrates that the British Columbia Construction Association’s (BCCA) … Continue reading
A Tribute to Dominic Mishio and the City of Leduc, Alberta: How to Win an Election based on Genuine Wealth
A Tribute to Dominic Mishio and the City of Leduc: How to win an Election based on a Genuine Wealth Approach to Governance “ The genuine wealth assessment for the City of Leduc is the document that guides our strategic plan. … Continue reading
The New Economy of Wellbeing, By Design, for Alberta August 31, 2013 What if Alberta’s economic development strategies were oriented towards enabling the highest possible conditions of wellbeing that yielded genuine happiness and joy? Are there design features for our … Continue reading
Ensuring Sustainable Happiness through Local Food Security for Edmonton: A Case for Conserving Edmonton’s Prime Food Lands
Ensuring Sustainable Happiness through Local Food Security for Edmonton (this was based on presentation I made January 30, 2009 at the Food Today, Tomorrow and Forever conference in Edmonton, Alberta) As the 2013 municipal election will soon be upon our … Continue reading
Abraham Lincoln and China’s next great leap forward Using principles he laid down, China could become the first model of an ‘economy of well-being’ EDMONTON, AB, Jun 14, 2013/ Troy Media/ – How ironic would it be if China were … Continue reading