The Economics of Happiness by Mark Anielski.
- Inside Education interview with Mark Anielski.
Genuine Wealth... measuring that which makes life worthwhile....
Genuine: to be true to one's values
Wealth: the conditions of well-being (Old English)
- Alberta is well on its way to create more resilient economy
- Why is Alberta’s Carbon Levy (‘tax’) a Blessing in Disguise
- ATB Financial: Opportunities for Building a New Flourishing Economy of Well-being for Alberta
- The real cost of eliminating poverty in 2016
- Why Albertans have a lot to be happy about: Let’s count our blessings
- About Anielski Inc.
- Consulting Services
- The Economics of Happiness
- Keynote Speeches
- Cool Ideas
Category Archives: Blog
Alberta is well on its way to create more resilient economy. MARK ANIELSKI and KRZYSZTOF PALKA Saturday, January 8, 2017 Good news for oil and gas rich Alberta. Having abundant, inexpensive and environmentally friendly energy will make any economy, futureproof, … Continue reading
Why is Alberta’s Carbon Levy (‘tax’) a Blessing in Disguise? Prepared by: Mark Anielski and Krzysztof Palka December 8, 2016 A Note to the Reader The following research paper was prepared by two independent Alberta economic and energy consultants, Mark Anielski … Continue reading
Today (October 27, 2016) Robert McGarvey and I were the guests of Ted Ritzer of the Government of Alberta on a province-wide Greening Government Speakers Series. We explored the potential for building a sustainable economy of well-being for Alberta by … Continue reading
What would it cost to eliminate poverty and ensure that each person on the planet enjoyed a ‘living wage’; enough income to meet their basic needs for a descent and good life?
March 19, 2016 March 20th is world happiness day. How happy are Albertans today?Should happiness be considered a proper measure of social progress and the goal of public policy? Or should a new economic paradigm based on well-being be the … Continue reading