The Economics of Happiness by Mark Anielski.
- Mark Anielski talks about the economics of happiness at TEDx St. Albert
Genuine Wealth... measuring what matters most to well-being.
- An Economy of Well-being: Mark Anielski speaks to Alberta Greening Government Series
- Alberta and UN Sustainable Development Goal #1: End Poverty
- Alberta’s Progress Towards UN Sustainable Development Goal #2 (End Hunger)
- Habitat for Humanity: Building Equity, Well-being and Interest-free Mortgage Living
- What happened to our investment in the Great Canadian Oilsands? Now Suncor?
- About Anielski Inc.
- Consulting Services
- The Economics of Happiness
- Keynote Speeches
- Cool Ideas
Tag Archives: poverty
What would it cost to eliminate poverty and ensure that each person on the planet enjoyed a ‘living wage’; enough income to meet their basic needs for a descent and good life?