The Economics of Happiness by Mark Anielski.
- Mark Anielski talks about the economics of happiness at TEDx St. Albert
Genuine Wealth... measuring what matters most to well-being.
- What happened to our investment in the Great Canadian Oilsands? Now Suncor?
- Alberta is on its way to create a resilient economy
- Why is Alberta’s Carbon Levy (‘tax’) a Blessing in Disguise
- ATB Financial: Opportunities for Building a New Flourishing Economy of Well-being for Alberta
- The real cost of eliminating poverty in 2016
- About Anielski Inc.
- Consulting Services
- The Economics of Happiness
- Keynote Speeches
- Cool Ideas
Tag Archives: poverty
What would it cost to eliminate poverty and ensure that each person on the planet enjoyed a ‘living wage’; enough income to meet their basic needs for a descent and good life?